We Support Educators
There are few jobs more challenging and more rewarding than being an educator. Educators work tirelessly designing and perfecting curricula in order to inspire students to think more critically about the world and their role in it. Whether it’s a service learning trip or a cultural immersion program we work with you to design a custom itinerary that supports your curriculum and educational objectives. Tell us where you want to go and what you want to learn, and we will support you every step of the way.
We Understand Students
Just as at your schools, we are proud of the students we have the privilege of working with. Globally minded and socially conscious, GE students represent what we as an organization are trying to accomplish: creating an accepting global community that values unique cultures and traditions. The GE staff supports both our students and their trip leaders throughout the trip planning process and throughout the journey.
We Go The Extra Mile
We also understand that you have multiple options for your educational travel needs and we appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Go Explore prides itself on being a leader in our industry and providing high quality services to our middle and high school groups and college groups. Below are a few highlights of the services we can provide to our
- Go Explore can handle all trip logistics including airfare, lodging and homestays, as well as provide engaging activities, service learning projects, and qualified speakers.
- Go Explore provides trained, qualified Global Facilitators to ensure the journey goes as planned and safely meets the school’s educational objectives and goals.
- Go explore vets all locations and providers so you don’t have to.
- Go explore can manage the entire enrollment process so that teachers can focus on teaching and not collecting forms.
- Go Explore can provide custom marketing collateral to promote your trip to ensure you get the necessary sign-ups to make your trip a success.