The timeless beauty and majesty of the undulating hills of Munnar the serenity of the pristine backwaters and enchanting woods and forests of Thekkady and Silent Valley will have you bowled over. State has always been different in its culture to educate our students way beyond expectation.
- Kathakali & Martial art preparation classes
- Meet a Wildlife expert who will speak about his experience in the jungle, Indian tigers, conservation efforts and the how can we help in the “Save the Tiger” program.
- Visit Tea factory
- Experience coir making
Day 1: Arrival in Cochin, city tour of Cochin
- Arrival in the morning /afternoon (as per flight schedule
- Hotel check in
- City tour of Cochin
- Santa cruz Basilica, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Dutch palace and St. Franchis church
- Evening visit Green X centre to see Kathakali n martial arts. Go behind scenes to see the
- makeup application process of performers
- Overnight in Cochin
Day 2: Cochin
- After breakfast, head out to Kumbalanghi village
- Arrive on a boat at the fishing village
- Boat riding in the big country boat (provided with chairs and caps)
- Visit Crab farm
- Watching coir yarn making
- Watching coconut leaves weaving
- Visiting the agriculture farm (about 12 acres) and see different type of plantations (coconut, betel nuts, pepper, jack fruit, nut meg, anthurium, orchids, vanilla etc.), water harvesting ponds and biogas plants
- Watching Chinese fishing nets
- Overnight in hotel
Day 3: Cochin – Thekkady (4hrs drive)
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady
- Check into the hotel
- Evening visit to the spice plantation tour with elephant safari
- Enjoy a cooking demo explaining about the various spices n their uses for health benefits
- Overnight in hotel
Day 4: Thekkady
- After breakfast
- Periyar National Park- nature walk, learn about the flora and fauna of the place
- Evening visit the village atrium to see a live Kalari martial art performance
Day 5: Munnar (3hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Munnar from Thekkady
- Check into hotel and rest
- Lunch and Visit the Tata initiative of teaching skills to handicap children and making
- export quality products at Japanese funded facility
- Discover various local spices n flora.
Day 6: Munnar
- After breakfast and proceed to Flower Garden , Blossom Park (9am to 6 pm) , View point and later Photo Point, Elephant Park, Mattuppetti Dam, Shooting point, lunch will be in a hotel and visit Mattuppetti Dam.
Day 7: Munnar- Cochin
- After breakfast proceed to cochin to catch a flight back home
- Arrival in Delhi as per flight schedule.
Cost & Inclusions
Hotels No of Nights - 06
Castle Rock / Similar
|Thekkady||Silvercrest Thekkady /Similar||02|
|Munnar||Westwood River-side Garden Resort Munnar||02|
Currently return fare is calculated on INR 15,000…. If there is any increase in the fare at the time of purchase, the same shall be applicable
- Unlimited mineral water during sightseeing.
- Juices and Chips/Biscuits/Mouth fresheners’ during drives.
- Local village tour – Meeting with people
- Special Guided Plantation Tour
- Visit local NGO – meet with Handicap children’s
- Cooking demonstration – Kerala Food
- Kathakali Dance performances
- Kalari Martial Art Performance.
- 06 Nights -Accommodation on quad sharing in 3 star hotels at all places.
- Transfers and sightseeing by deluxe tourist’s vehicle A/C 35 seater.
- Toll & Parking
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner as mentioned in itinerary.
- All local sightseeing.
- Extra bed all meals (other than above mentioned ones)
- Personal nature expenses such as telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch
- tipping etc.,
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Monument OR TEMPLE Entrance Fees Boat ride
- Any Porterage services at Airport / Railway station.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
- Rates are subject to change in case of inflation or tax hikes, rates based on currently applicable taxes
Term & Conditions:
- Our management holds the right to alter or modify the tour programs the situation would demand.
- In any case if the duration of the tour exceeds due to natural calamity or any type of detention caused viz.
- Break-down of vehicles, Local bandh, Agitation, Road-block, Train cancel, or any other such happenings, the extra cost of food, lodging and transportation will be borne by the students.
- Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss damages of life, property or any other belonging whatsoever of the students caused by any accident, theft robbery or any other unwanted happenings during the tour.
- Tour price is subject to change due to any change in Railway, Air, Ship, Bus fare etc.
Mode of Payment:
- 50% of the total tour price will have to be paid at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- Remaining 40% of the total tour price is to be paid 18 days prior to the departure.
- Balance 10% to be paid 07 day prior to the date of the journey.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non - availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be
- provided, which can change the above package cost.
- Prior to 45 days or more: 40% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure: 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-21 days of departure: 60% of tour cost
- Between 20-14 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
- 14 days to date of departure: 100%
- In case of no show: 100%