Experience a thrilling safari in India’s Ranthambore National Park, and be on the lookout for the tigers and other amazing wildlife during two expertly guided game drives. As you enter the depths of the jungle by Jeep, our naturalist guide informs about the life cycle and habits of the majestic animals around you.
- Interactions with a naturalist
- Meet a Wildlife expert who will speak about his experience in the jungle, Indian tigers, conservation
- efforts and the how can we help in the “Save the Tiger” program.
- Enjoy Wildlife Films in the evening
- Visit Ranthambore School of Art
Day 1: Delhi to Ranthambore
- Arrival in Ranthambore by bus
- Lunch enroute
- Dinner & overnight at the hotel(Meals: LD)
Day 2: Ranthambore
- Jeep or Canter Safaris into the Ranthambore National Park in search of the Tiger. 3-hour jungle safari in a shared Jeep or canter. Enjoy a thrilling game drive over national park terrain, accompanied by a trained naturalist. Ranthambore National Park is a major wildlife destination that has garnered the attention of photographers and animal lovers.
- Identify pug marks, scratch marks, scats which are possible tools to identify the presence of the Tiger.
- Dinner and overnight at a hotel (Meals: BLD)
Day 3: Ranthambore School of Art
- Visit Ranthambore School of Art where artists through their paintings and talks are creating a positive image of the Tiger and helping in its conservation.
- An interactive session and work shop with an artist who will demonstrate the art of drawing tigers.
- Dinner at hotel(Meals: BLD)
Day 4: Ranthambore – Delhi
- Drive back to Delhi (Meals: BL)
- Transportation/rail/intercity transfers
- All Meals (B,L,D)
- 1: 10 Teacher ratio
- 3 nights Hotel accommodation (Quad Sharing)
- Sightseeing / entrance tickets as per the itinerary
- Jungle safari
- 1 water bottle per child per day
- Guided tour/safaris/Park tickets
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard
- drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances
- (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Terms & Conditions:
- Our management holds the right to alter or modify the tour programs the situation would demand.
- In any case if the duration of the tour exceeds due to natural calamity or any type of detention
- caused viz.
- Break-down of vehicles, Local bandh, Agitation, Road-block, Train cancel, or any other such happenings, the extra cost of food, lodging and transportation will be borne by the students.
- Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss damages of life, property or any other belonging whatsoever of the students caused by any accident, theft robbery or any other unwanted happenings during the tour.
- Tour price is subject to change due to any change in Railway, Air, Ship, Bus fare etc.
Mode of Payment:
- 50% of the total tour price will have to be paid at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- Remaining 40% of the total tour price is to be paid 18 days prior to the departure.
- Balance 10% to be paid 07 day prior to the date of the journey.
- Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non - availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- Prior to 45 days or more: 40% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure: 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-21 days of departure: 60% of tour cost
- Between 20-14 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
- 14 days to date of departure: 100%
- In case of no show: 100%