WILDLIFE: Personal guided tour at the Agra Bear Rescue Facility. We provide a 2-hour “short visit”, giving insight and personal exposure to the world of sloth bears.
- SOS wildlife experience
- Workshop for marble cutting & Meena Kari
- Basic workshop on photography
- A video presentation on the “dancing” bears and a discussion with our experts on the challenges of bear conservation in India.
- Interaction with bear keepers and the opportunity to watch our bears from close quarters.
- Learning about the feeding habits of the Sloth bears in the wild and the diet of Sloth bears in captivity and the chance to experience their unique world as they play, forage for their feed climb trees and dig in the ground.
Day 1: Delhi – Agra
- Meet our representative and drive to Agra
- On arrival, check into the hotel, Lunch
- Visit Taj Mahal.
- Afterlunch, visit Agra Fort
- Dinner at hotel (Meals: LD)
Day 2: Agra
- Morning after breakfast drive to Fathepursikri
- Visit "Korai" village where formerbear keepers are rehabilitated
- Later lunch at hotel
- In the post lunch session visit marble cutting & meenakari workshop for children
- Dinner & stay at the hotel(Meals: BLD)
Day 3: Agra- Delhi
- Morning after breakfast drive back to Delhi
- Enroute visit to SOS wildlife, built primarily to rehabilitate bears rescued from jugglers
- Lunch , late afternoon drive back to Delhi(Meals: BLD)
- 1:10 teacher ratio
- Surface transportation by Private air conditioned coach
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 2 nights hotel accommodationat hotel Taj Galaxy or similar (Quad Sharing)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at indicated in the itinerary on fixed menu.
- Entry fees to the monuments / SOS Wildlife
- Local English speaking guide during sight-seeing.
- Our professional journey leader will accompanying the group
- Extra bed all meals (other than above mentioned ones)
- Personal nature expenses such as telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch tipping etc.,
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Monument OR TEMPLE Entrance
- Any food and meals except those mentioned above.
- Any insurance, any bother services not mentioned in the above list of inclusion.
- Any Porterage services at Airport / Railway station.
- Rates are subject to change in case of inflation or tax hikes, rates based on currently applicable taxes
Terms & Conditions:
- Our management holds the right to alter or modify the tour programs the situation would demand.
- In any case if the duration of the tour exceeds due to natural calamity or any type of detention caused viz.
- Break-down of vehicles, Local bandh, Agitation, Road-block, Train cancel, or any other such happenings, the extra cost of food, lodging and transportation will be borne by the students.
- Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss damages of life, property or any other belonging whatsoever of the students caused by any accident, theft robbery or any other unwanted happenings during the tour.
- Tour price is subject to change due to any change in Railway, Air, Ship, Bus fare etc.
Mode of Payments:
- 50% of the total tour price will have to be paid at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- Remaining 40% of the total tour price is to be paid 18 days prior to the departure.
- Balance 10% to be paid 07 day prior to the date of the journey.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non - availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be
- provided, which can change the above package cost.
- Prior to 45 days or more: 40% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure: 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-21 days of departure: 60% of tour cost
- Between 20-14 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
- 14 days to date of departure: 100%
- In case of no show: 100%